|Crash Bandicoot Abridged Collection|
11/9/2010 - Ongoing
Series 1: 10
Crash of the Titans Abridged was the first abridged series made by Emakentaz. Although Emakentaz admits that it is "not one of the funniest of abridged series", he managed to complete the entire series (10 episodes) in less than a year (releasing the final episode on May 15, 2011) and was the first Crash Bandicoot abridged series ever made. The theme song is an unknown remix of Lo by Flo Rida.
Around the time of completing the first series, Emakentaz began several other projects, including Skyward Sword: The Abridged Series, Donkey Kong 64 Abridged, Super Mario Abridged, and his second Crash Bandicoot Series. Crash Bandicoot Abridged ran for 10 episodes from to April 19, 2011, to February 27, 2012.
Crash Bandioot: Abridging of Cortex is the third Crash Bandicoot abridged series which follows the storyline of Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex. This series is a spiritual successor to Emakentaz's previous Crash series with a couple hints to his past through easter egg jokes from his previous series. This series came as a shock although it was hinted he would return to abridging Crash games, many expected it to be Crash 2 Cortex Strikes Back.
Crash of the Titans Abridged (Series 1)Edit
On an average day Crash, Coco, Crunch, and Aku Aku are greeted by the comical Dr. Cortex who captures Aku Aku and Coco and places the bacon smelling Crunch in a tomb of ice. Sadly Crash is discouraged to find that he has to do all the work and save everyone from Cortex's Doominator. So Crash and Aku Aku go through a hilarious journey to save everyone.
Crash Bandicoot: Abridging of Cortex (Series 3)Edit
The story basically follows Crash in the events of Wrath of Cortex but their is much more humor. Cortex plans to use a super mutant bandicoot Crunch, to defeat Crash once and for all but he has a missing element, and Uka Uka suggests using the power of the Abridgamentals (a parody of the elementals)
Crash of the Titans AbridgedEdit
- Crash Bandicoot - the main bandicoot who is an idiot and doesn't realize he has to save Coco until the forth episode
- Aku-Aku - the smart mask that tells Crash what to do
- Crunch Bandicoot - after being captured in ice he is no use and dogs think he is a fire hydrant
- Coco Bandicoot - Crash's sister who is forced to work on the Doominator
- Dr. Neo Cortex - a doctor of something who kidnaps Coco and then is beaten by Crash somehow. After a brief yelling by Uka-Uka about not talking about pudding Cortex is replaced by Nina.
- Uka-Uka - Aku-Aku's brother who likes pudding. He apparently doesn't have enough screen time which makes him sad so he makes some kind of ray to make him get muscles.
- Nina Cortex - the wonderful niece that replaced Cortex and swings him around while playing the Banana Phone song.
- Tiny - only appearing in two episodes he is known for stealing peoples voices
- N-Gin - some crazy sad little man who plays the pipe organ and plays scores written by some one named Chris
- Johnny - Crash's first mutant who has many appearances throughout the series
Crash Bandicoot: Abridging of CortexEdit
- Crash Bandicoot - the loveable orange bandicoot; he is always unaware of things getting him into trouble
- Coco Bandicoot - Crash's smarter sister; she can get annoying
- Aku-Aku - a powerful mask who quotes TV slogans
- Cortex - the creator of Crash; his ultimate goal is to rid the world of Crash; he can be easily confused
- Dr. Trophy - well ... this guy really likes zebras
- Uka-Uka - upset with the ratings he wants to do something fun and interesting
- Dr. N. Gin - this guy is just a weirdo although he seems intelligent
- Aku- Aku is sometimes confused as a pine cone (this is a running joke from Crash of the Titans ep.5 and onward)
- Trophy likes zebras so don't be surprised when you hear him scream about it