| Jojo's Bizarre Adventure:
Stardust Crusaders Abridged
|Run||July 18, 2015 - Present|
History EditJojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders Abridged, referred to as JJBA: Stardust Crusader's Abridged on Youtube, is an abridged series produced by SypheDubs based on the manga of the same name by Hirohiko Araki. The first episode was made as a personal editing project, but after zero death threats were received and the pilot was reposted by original JJBA Abridger Antfish, more episodes were created.
The plot of Stardust Crusaders Abridged follows the plot of the original very closely with only minor details changed. The characters have become trouped up versions of the originals, Jotaro as the bad boy, Kakyoin as eager best buddy, Joseph as the oblivious old man, Avdol as the reluctant stereotype, and Polnareff as the comic relief. As such, most of the humor is derived from character interaction.
Cast, Production Edit
The main cast (Jotaro, Kakyoin, Joseph, Polnareff and Avdol)is voiced by SypheDubs, in addition to many minor roles.
Guest VoiceCast Edit
- Rokezilla: Student (ep 2), Soul Sacrifice, Memory Victim, Thief (ep 5)
- TheCursedD20: Sailor (ep 4), Evil Doll, Police Interrogator (ep 5)
- Shaucker: Nurse, Girl 1 (ep 2), Little Girl (ep 4-5), Fake Woman (ep 5)
- Horohan85: Grey Fly (ep 3)
- Consuela Forén: Girl 2 (ep 2)
While all the episodes are written by SypheDubs, little lines are often improvised as production dictates. All editing is done by SypheDubs.
|1||Aladdin Sane||July 18, 2015|
|2||Smells Like Teen Spirit||Aug 25, 2015|
|3||It's a Long Way to Paris||Oct 9, 2015|
|4||I'm on a Boat||Feb 2, 2016|
|5||Sympathy for the Devil/Mellow Yellow||Aug 2, 2016|
|6||The Hangman's Body Count||TBA|
- The Episodes are named for songs, a trend common in the world of Jojo.
- Numerous references are made to future parts including Joseph's picture evidence of his affair, Kakyoin's remarks about Buccellati's outfit, and Polnareff's desire to live out his days inside a turtle.
- SypheDubs will be voicing characters in Weeaboss's abridgment of part 4.