Voice Acting, Reviewing
Lanipator is a 22 year old (according to his review on Thor) voice actor and abridger. He works on solo abridged series, Yu Yu Hakusho Abridged, and is a prominent voice actor for Team Four Star's Dragon Ball Z Abridged. Lanipator started with impressions at a young age and was in the choir for a time. On the second live edition of Transmission Awesome, he talked about Abridged series and which series inspired him. He says his best voice is Kuwabara, and the hardest voice for him to do is an old woman's voice, specifically Genkai.
On June 1, 2009, Lanipator began a series of obscure anime reviews titled Outside the Otaku.
Voice Roles on DBZ AbridgedEdit
- Mr. Popo
- Raditz (a very small part of episode 1. Also voiced him in DBZ Kai Abridged)
- Master Roshi (Season 3 onwards)
- All purple Saiyans from the past
Lani and YYH:TAS references/influences in other Abridged SeriesEdit
Vegeta3986 and MasakoX referenced Yu Yu Hakusho Abridged in Naruto Abridged Episode 12 when the Neighborhood Watch Committee appeared. The pronunciation of his name is often the butt of jokes in some abridged series, especially Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged.
- Neighborhood Watch Committee.
- Another Irish Drinking Song.
- I'm not gay!
- Poetry with Hiei
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged 5Ds One shot- Card Games for Charity
- Naruto Abridged Episode 14
- Rurouni Kenshin Abridged
- Death Note Abridged 10
- ARDBZ Tree of Might Retelling
- Inuyasha Episode Infinity
- Lanipator, currently enrolled in Univeristy of San Diego where he is pursuing a undergraduate degree in Theater.
- Lanipator has admitted that the hardest voice for him to do is an old woman's voice.