|Mirai Nikki an Abridged Series|
11/22/2011 - Present
Mirai Nikki an Abridged Series is a parody series created by Zero-Q (Formerly known as ZeroQDimension) and is the third anime parody he has written/developed, the first two being the lesser known and discontinued Higurashi Parody Fandub and Umineko Parody Fandub, respectively.
- Stephanie W as: Yuno Gasai and Yukiteru Amano
- Crazyboutcena54 as: Minene Uryuu and Mur Mur
- Skoringo as: Aru Akise
- Zero-Q as: Deus Ex Machina
- MOM0KI as: Hinata Hino
- MuffinVA: as Mao Nonosaka
- DevilKickSanji as: Masumi Nishijima
- Sydsnap as: Ai Mikami, Reisuke Houjou and Orin Miyashiro
- XvXBL0ODXvX as: Karyuudo Tsukishima
- MoonDreamofA as: Naoko Kurusu (Mrs. Detective)
- Grimmjack69 as: Officer #2
- Runawayturist as: Officer #3
- Zero-Q as: Takao Hiyama, Keigo Kurusu (Mr. Detective), Tsubaki Kasugano, Yomotsu Hirasaka (Twelfth), Ouji Kosaka, Rea Amano, extras.
|Episode 1 - Future Diary of a Wimpy Kid||Nov 22, 2011|
|Episode 2 - The Bombing Bombshell||Jan 25, 2012|
|Episode 3 - The Blind Leading the...Visually Impaired||Mar 10, 2012|
|Episode 4 - A Slight Burning Sensation||Apr 14, 2012|
|Episode 5 - Blind, Faith||Jun 13, 2012|
|Episode 6 - Mother Knows Breasts||Jul 30, 2012|
|Episode 7 - Child Abuse||Sep 14, 2012|
|Episode 8 - Punch the Cat||Oct 28, 2012|
|Episode 9 - Youth in Asia||Jan 25, 2013|
|Episode 10 - Surfin' Third||Oct 26, 2013|
|Episode 11 - Dummies Alive||Aug 29, 2015|
- Almost every episode features a phrase that is repeated verbatim or paraphrased multiple times throughout the story (see quotes below for example). This is a trait that appeared frequently in Zero-Q's earlier series Umineko Parody Fandub.
- Yuno's incontrollable use of sexual puns. Aru seems to use them too, albeit more subtle and in lesser amounts.
- All diary owners explode the instant they die (except Karyuudo who explodes off-screen).
- Yuno survives what would have otherwise been a fatal attack. When another character asks how she did it, she says it's because she's "Yuno f**king Gasai".
- Yuno really hates it when people don't "shut up and let her be naked."
- Almost every episode featured a moment between scenes where the narrator shouts out "(CURRENT ENVIROMENT/TOPIC OF DISCUSSION) IS/ARE... GOOD!"
- Reisuke does something that a normal five-year-old wouldn't be capable of doing (like injecting food with poison) and then remarks "-because just like all five-year-olds, I can (perform aforementioned impossible task)."
- Yuno murders people for no reason at all and inadvertently foils an enemy's plans in the process.
- Deus likes watching Sitting on the Can, a reality show about people on the toilet.
- Yuno want's Yuki to have sex with her, but it's never the time.
- Kurusu is only referred to as "Mr Detective", aside from Nishijima who addresses him as "Sir".
- Rea Amano inhales heavilly whenever she does something peverted, normally to her own son.
- Anybody who plays Tetris on their phone gets impaled through the head with an arrow.
- Any situation in which a character is able to easily bypass a heavily guarded area or elude capture is usually followed by them proclaiming that "their/your security sucks".
- Those two minor characters Dave and Gary. The latter is constantly talking about the former's biceps.
- Zero-Q's use of his own illustrated scenes for added comedic effect (as of episode 8).
- Given the amount of time it took for Mirai Nikki to be adapted into an anime, many people (excluding Zero-Q) began planning out ideas for their own abridged series years in advance. In anticipation of the anime receivng multiple parodies, Zero-Q titled his version "Mirai Nikki an Abridged Series" as opposed to the standard "The Abridged Series" (or TAS).
- Whilst searching for actors to voice in his parody, Zero-Q did a Youtube search for "mirai nikki fandubs". Amongst the latest uploads was a short, serious fandub by Stephanie W where she voiced both Yuno and Yuki. Zero-Q messaged her asking if she would like to voice as either or both characters in his series, to which she agreed.
- Crazyboutcena54 and DevilKickSanji who voice Minene and Nishijima, respectively have also voiced in Zero-Q's earlier parody Umineko Parody Fandub as Shannon and George, whom, like Minene and Nishijima, go on to become a couple.
- In one episode, Mur Mur can be seen watching The Adventures of Lano and Woodley on TV. This is an Australian sitcom from the late 90's which Zero-Q is especially fond of.
- Zero-Q uses a Southern accent when voicing Mr. Detective (Kurusu). This is also how he voiced Detective Akasaka in Higurashi Parody Fandub.
- Gary thinks Dave's biceps are huge.
- Apprently without Kousaka, Yuki is friendless.
- MurMur likes corn.
- Yuno thinks that 'Make them suffer' by Cannibal corpse is smoothing music.
- Deus wants Yuki's scarf.
- Yuno is Yuki's personal space.
- Yuno is a telemarketer.
- Their security sucks
- Yuki is highly prone to crapping his pants.
- Yuki loves ponies.
- Minene's younger self thinks Minene looks fat.
- Yuki is the king of Hide & Seek.
- Yuno: Yuki, does this bikini top make my boobs look big?
- Yuki: Would I be standing behind this tree if it didn't?
- (Later that same episode)
- Yuno: Yuki, does this pastel coloring make my boobs look big?
- Yuki: Would I be sitting behind this desk if it didn't?
- Twelfth: (Pointing) Behold the mighty finger of justice!
- Yuno: Nobody's fingering Yuki but me!
- Twelfth: (Clenches his fist) Tremble in fear at the mighty fist of justice!
- Yuno: Nobody's fisting Yuki but me!
- Twelfth: (Sets down his diary/bomb) Soon I will blow you all to smitherines with the mighty bomb of justice!
- Yuno: Nobody's blowing Yuki but-
- Yuki: SHUT THE F**K UP, YUNO!
- Rea: It sure was nice of you to take me out to the movies, Yuki.
- Yuki: (Thinking) It was either that or spend the entire day putting up with Yuno and her inappropriate sex puns. Still, I wonder what she's doing right now.
- (Cut to Yuno using a sledgehammer to break through the glass pannel of Yuki's house.)
- Yuno: I'm breaking and entering Yuki's house. And pretty soon, Yuki will be breaking and entering ME!
- Kousaka: Without me you are friendless!
- Yuki: HEY! That's not true, I have a friend.
- (Cut to Yuki sitting alone clutching a Companion Cube)
- Deus: That's just depressing.
- Yuki: Shut up, imaginary God!
- Mur Mur: I like corn.
- Yuki: Shut up, imaginary tanned midget girl!
- Yuno: (Pointing at Akise) Hey!
- Akise: YEEEEES?
- Yuno: FUCK YOU.
- Yuki: She means she wants to know who you are.
- Yuno: Nope.
- Akise: My name is Aru Akise, and my lifelong ambition is to become a detective.
- Yuki: You mean like Mr. Detective?
- Akise: Good heavens no, I think you may find that i'm far more competent than that braindead hick.
- (Cut to a scene with Keigo talking with Rea)
- Keigo: (Sneezes)
- Rea: GESUNDHEIT
- (Cut to Keigo having mucus all over his face)
- Yuno: (to Aru) I hate you more than anybody else in the world!
- Aru: Duly noted. May I please have your cellphone number?
- Yuno: Sure.
- Yuki: But at least we're back home now, where nothing bad can--
- Aru: Welcome back, Yukiteru.
- Yuki: (drops Yuno) Aru! Are you out of your mind?! What the hell are you doing here?!
- Aru: I suspect that Miss Gasai is guilty of committing a crime. Sadly, I don't have any evidence to support this claim. So, I just broke into her house to see if I could find any evidence that would incriminate her.
- Yuki: Uh... do you see the irony in that?
- Aru: What do you mean?
- Yuki: Never mind.
- Yuno: Sex (in a high squeaky voice)