Voice Actor, Scriptwriter, Editor
Nowacking began abridging in the summer of 2008 as the writer, editor, and main voice actor of Bobobo the Abridged Series (BBBTAS), releasing the first episode on July 2, 2008. Although BBBTAS was relatively successful for the time - reaching 6 episodes by early 2010 and receiving the T.A.C. award for "Most Improved Abridged Series" in 2009 - Nowacking has chosen to make these episodes unavailable and places more focus on her more recent projects.BASS CANNON!
Nowacking's Abridging ProjectsEdit
Characters: Revy, Balalaika, Roberta, Garcia, Yolanda
Characters: Misty, Officer Jenny, Nurse Joy, Max, Mikey, Suzy, miscellaneous pokémon
Nowacking has been in over 100 parodies, with a full list of her early voice roles from 2008 to early 2010 available at her archived website.
Major Voice RolesEdit
- Hellsing Ultimate Abridged - Seras (2010 - present)
- Attack on Titan Abridged - Sasha (2013)
- Kampfer Abridged - Sakura Kaede (2010-2011)
- Nullmetal Alchemist - Izumi Curtis (ep. 11)
- Ninjabridge - Tsunami (ep. 7&8)
- Gurren Lagann: The Satire - Adine the Elegant (Ch2, Act VIII)
- Big O Abridged - Linus von Pelt (ep. 5)
Other Character VoicesEdit
Nowacking was born in California on October 28th. She is currently in college to receive a degree in English (with a concentration in writing.)
- Jessi voiced Izumi in the English dub of "Queens Blade Rebellion."
- She was originally inspired to become an abridger by MasakoX, whom she worked with on Kampfer Abridged.
- She came out as a lesbian in September of 2013.
- She writes "Dark Swamp" on her own and writes "Pokemon 'Bridged" alongside xJerry64x and 1KidsEntertainment.
- Jessi was one of the top Cross Country runners on her school's team from 7th grade until Senior year of high school, despite attending three different high schools due to moving.