|Japanese (Or MaybeBritish) Beauty|
|Season 1, Episode 11|
|Created by||manitoug15 and jellibette|
|Written by||manitoug15 and jellibette|
Drag Me to Haruhi
A VERY special guest comes to the club today, looking for her family since she's been abandoned for the past week. Kirimi figures that Tamaki must be her daddy because he is the man-whore of the club, but Tamaki insists it just isn't true. He is nonetheless won over by how much Kirimi adores him and agrees to be her daddy, until the hosts find out that the family she should have been looking for is her brother, Nekozawa, the straight Scientologist. Kirimi doesn't want to be with Nekozawa because he is scary, so the hosts call upon Renge to make him the kind of big brother Kirimi would want. After a rough journey, Renge gets Nekozawa to turn gay, only to have him turn back almost immediately.
- The title is NOT missing a space. Title is a play on American Beauty, because the film deals with pedophilia and has rose petals.
- When Kirimi opens the door and sees all the hosts standing in police uniform, the CSI theme is playing.
- The creators couldnt think of anything funnier than Kirimis original dialogue at the beginning.
- When thinking of people with a power great than you can comprehend Kaoru suggests Universal Music Group, this is a reference to UMG taking down many of manitoug15s AMVs.
- Renge is involved again, and this time she is turning a guy from straight to gay.
- Renges long laugh was recorded and re-recorded over 10 times.
- Kozue Yoshizumi and Monica Rial are Renge's VAs who managed to carry off her incredible laugh.
- Nekozawa reappears, and sounds drunk for most of the episode. According to jellibette this is because she was trying to keep the accent Russian (she kept slipping into French) and not laugh.
- Kirimi crying over the smell of Lynx is a reference to Lynx adverts, which advocate chauvinism.
- Nekozawa reverted when he and Tamaki went to see Valkyrie, which stars Tom Cruise, a famous scientologist, hence why he regresses.
- batdiva101 - Kirimi