|Attack of the Otaku|
|Season 1, Episode 4|
|Created by||manitoug15 and jellibette|
|Written by||manitoug15 and jellibette|
Softcore Strip Tease Filler
Tamaki bribed the writers into telling him what was going to happen, so he knows all about the new girl coming to the school, but whilst he is fantasising about her becoming his new girlfriend and hence starting a love war with Haruhi, she comes in, and not only is she quite repulsive, she is actually in love with Kyouya. She decides the hosts are all too gay to keep their model of the host club running for too much longer and she changes their characters to make them straight (except for Kyouya, who is perfect). After a lot of strange happenings Kyouya puts an end to her straight reign of tyranny explaining that it would never work, thereby breaking her heart.
- There are no opening credits because the episode was too long
- This is Renges first appearance.
- Title is taken from Chiikabooms AMV to The Game of Love.
- SO much of this episode was cut!
- Renge was made into a fat joke for no other reason than we wanted a fat joke.
- Renge saying that Tamaki is not even fit to be called French is a bigger insult than can be imagined for the British.
- Renges long monologue of character changes was all done in one take.
One or more of the links in the article are dead. If you find one, please remove it.