|Princess Tutu Abridged Episode 7|
|Season 1, Episode 7|
Princess Tutu Abridged: Episode 6
Princess Tutu Abridged: Episode 8
In which Fakir and Mytho hide out in Anne Frank's house, Duck puts in a request for a new love interest, and a mysterious (and sexy) rival appears.
- Elf -- Duck/Tutu, Pike
- Blade -- Rue/Kraehe, Liliae, Mr. Cat
- Walker -- Mytho, The River, Incredibly Annoying
- Runen -- Fakir, Drosselmeyer
- Doodle -- Edel, Chihuajuan, Crow
- Taslin -- Narrator
(0:00 - 0:30) Introduction - Princess Tutu OST+
[Opening - "I Don't Feel Like Dancin'" by the Scissor Sisters]
(1:06 - 1:38) - Chrysalis - Princess Tutu OST +
(2:21 - 2:37) Funny Ahiru/Mr. Cat - Princess Tutu OST +
(2:49 - 3:16) Funny Ahiru/Mr. Cat - Princess Tutu OST +
(3:38 -4:10) Aquarium - Camille Saint-Saëns, Carnival of the Animals
(4:23 - 4:33) The Entrance of Giselle - Adolphe Adam, Giselle
(4:51 - 5:29) Strange Goldcrown Town - Princess Tutu OST++
(5:29 - 5:37) The Shadow of Drosselmeyer - Princess Tutu OST++
(5:59 - 6:02) Edel's Organ - Princess Tutu OST +++
(6:04 - 6:36) The Blue Danube Waltz - Johann Strauss
(6:37 - 6:51) The Chicken Dance - Arr. Bobby Morganstein
(6:52 - 7:50) The Blue Danube Waltz - Johann Strauss
(7:50 - 8:45) Gymnopédie - Erik Satie
[Closing - "Caramelldansen" by Caramell]
(9:00 - 9:06) The Wedding March - Felix Mendelssohn, A Midsummer Night's Dream
+ Mix of Little Overture - Pyotr Tchaikovsky, The Nutcracker Suite ++ Mix of March of the Nutcracker - Pyotr Tchaikovsky, The Nutcracker Suite +++ Mix of Music of the Automatica - Arthur Saint-Leon, Coppelia
(0:00) The story for this episode is a modified version of H.A. Rey's popular series of books, Curious George.
(4:15 - 4:24) This exchange is a reference to WWII and the Holocaust, as well as Anne Frank.
(7:09) Tutu's line is a reference to System of A Down's song "Come to Town."
- This is the shortest episode to date, at just over 9 minutes.
- The script for this episode was written directly after Elf went on a TV Tropes binge and read the entire Shipping Tropes Index in one sitting. This explains the main subplot of the episode.
- Mytho and Fakir's exchange at (4:01 - 4:14) came about because when watching the actual episode, Elf originally heard the line "giant black being" as "giant black bean."