Note: A Production Team is a group of people who do an abridged series and have created a name for their group. If they do not have a name, like Vegeta3986 & MasakoX, then give them separate articles.
Article should be titled team name.
This is an example of how we would like articles about a Production Team to be formatted.
And now here is the example.
|Brotherhood of Abridger Studio|
Note: For this section, you might want to contact the group the article is based on to get the details of their founding and stuff.
Brotherhood of Abridgers Studios was started by Endar_Ren and Brengarret in February 2009. After deciding on doing Command & Conquer, Endar contacted an online friend, Tekno, who he met playing C&C: Tiberian Sun online, to see if he would be interested in joining. They began with script writing and casting calls and a month after they were founded, they posted their first episode of Command & Conquer Abridged.
Their next episodes showed the unique approach employed by Brotherhood. Because there are two story lines in Command & Conquer, the abridged version has two versions of each episode. One version is from the Global Defense Initiative (GDI) Campaign and the other is from the Brotherhood of Nod (Nod) Campaign.
- Endar_Ren - Mixer, Writer.
- Brengarret - Mixer, Writer
- Joseph D. Kucan - Voice Actor
- Tekno - Game-play footage provider, Voice Actor.
- Tanya - Voice Actress
- James_Doe - Voice Actor
- CrankyGeneral - Voice Actor
- Corpsie - Vocie Actor
The group uses Windows Movie Maker along with some other softwares.
- Command & Conquer Abridged.
- The name "Brotherhood of Abridgers Studios" is derived from one of the playable factions in Command & Conquer, the Brotherhood of Nod.
- Joseph D. Kucan was brought on board because he was the actual actor for the most re-occuring characters in Command & Conquer, Kane.