|Sgt. Frog: The Other Abridged Series: Episode 3|
|Season 1, Episode 3|
|Created by||Bokegaeru Productions|
|Written by|| TheSmashBro|
Cast (In Order of Appearence)Edit
- Keroro- TheSmashBro
- Fuyuki- TheSmashBro
- Momoka- Narusasu
- Natsumi- ShadowKitten
- Aki- ShadowKitten
- Giroro- TheSmashBro
- Tamama- Sgt. Eagle
- Paul- Chayification
- Paul's Mustache- TheSmashBro
- Omiyo- DezzJew69
This episode was delayed soley due to the editor's lazyness. He assures all fans that this will never happen again.
- Fuyuki's ringtone is the song Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne. This is here for two reasons
- TheSmashBro is a huge fan of Ozzy Osbourne.
- Fuyuki is well aware of the fact that Momoka is crazy, so setting that to play when she called seemed appropriate.
- "So....Charlie Sheen?" used to be TheSmashBro's "perfect conversation starter." It is also somewhat of a subtle reference to Jon Lajoie's flash short series "Punched In."
- Paul saying "What'ho, masters and mistresses" is a reference to Chayification, the voice of Paul. At the beginning of most of his game commentary videos, he would say "What'ho..." usually followed by an insult of some sort.
- Natsumi continues to show traits of an adrenaline junkie.
- Something apparently happened with a muffler, which is why she shouldn't concentrate too hard on one thing.
- She wanted to punch a shark because it would be fun.
- Omiyo was originally going to be The Box Ghost from the Nickelodeon show Danny Phantom. This was changed when DezzJew69 sent in his lines for Episode 2 and his voice sounded more like Kermit the Frog.
- Rabid Lemons was used after TheSmashBro asked a deviantART chat for the name of a rabid animal on an island that could ruin a dinner. The person who said lemon wasn't actually making a suggestion, but Smash found it funny and ended up using it.
- "He was the turkey all along" is a reference to Invader Zim.
- Omiyo recites the chorus to the Jimmy Buffett song "Vampires, Mummies, and the Holy Ghost"
- Steve Whitmire is the current voice for Kermit the Frog
Many considered this an overall great episode, but others thought the first half was good, but it dwindled down in the latter portion. The team considers this the weakest SF:TOAS episode as of yet. As of November 5, 2011, the episode has 12 likes and 1 dislike.