5/25/09, 6/8/09, 6/12/09
8:52, 8:57, 6:57
The epic battle between Son Goku and Vegeta. This episode was the last one for this season.
- MasakoX - Goku, Gohan, Roshi
- Lanipator - Vegeta, Krillin, Piccolo
- Takahata101 - Penis Guy, Spock, Ghost Nappa
- Vegeta3986 - Bojack
- Hbi2k - Bubbles
- KaiserNeko - Gregory, King Kai, Yajirobe
- Megami33 - Bulma
- Kirbopher15 - Ox-king
- Whiteash -Launch, Phone Operator
- Ganxingba - Kirk
- Little Kuriboh - Narrator
- HAN0N1 - Baby Deer
- Kirbopher15 - artwork.
- Cha-La-Head-Cha-La Prologue by Shunsuke Kikuchi
- Coming Undone by Korn
- Garlic Jr.'s Castle by Shunsuke Kikuchi
- Son Goku to Piccolo Daimao by Shunsuke Kikuchi
- Nocturne for Orchestra by Hirano Yoshisha
- Wish Upon the Chaos Emeralds by Hideaki Kobayashi
- Omae no XXX Ten wo Tarou by Iwasaki Tarou
- Kuetara, The Grand Line! by Kouhei Tanaka and Shiroh Hamaguchi
- Ghost Nappa Theme - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SSR5O0D9
- The Ghost Nappa Theme and the logo are parodies of Ghostbusters.
- Star Trek
- Dragonball: Evolution (Live-action film)
- (Goku has used the Kaioken x3 against Vegeta, and sent him crashing into a plateau)
- Vegeta: (In pain) This... proves... nothing.
- Goku: Are you okay in there?
- Vegeta: (Sarcastically) Yeah, I'm fan-f**king-tastic... nothing but gumdrops and ice-cream in here.
- Goku: (Delighted) Oh, really? Can I come in too?
- Vegeta: (Short pause) I'm surrounded by idiots.
- Goku: I thought you were surrounded by gumdrops and ice-cream.
- (Vegeta screams with rage as he destroys the plateau around him)
- Vegeta: I will not stand for this! I will not be humiliated by a low-class wretch!
- Goku: Aww, sounds like somebody's got an ice-cream headache!
- Vegeta: THAT'S IT! EVERYONE DIES! (Launches himself into the air with his purple aura surrounding him, charging a Galick Gun) Say goodbye to your planet, Kakarot!
- Goku: Well, that's not very nice!
- Vegeta: OF COURSE NOT! I'M F**KING EVIL!!! GALICK GUN......!
- Goku: Ooh, did he say Garlic--?
- Vegeta: RRRRAAAAAAAH!!!
- Goku: Oh, man! (powers up to Kaio-Ken x3, cupping his hands behind his back for a Kamehameha wave) Kaa...mee....haa....meeee.......
- Vegeta: FIRE!!
- Goku: HAAAAA!!!
- (The two energy waves clash in mid-air)
- Vegeta: This is the end, Kakarot! You don't stand a chance! I put all my power into this attack. Now perish, with the rest of your pathetic world!
- Goku: Kaio-Ken.......!
- Vegeta: (Stunned pause).......no!
- Goku: Times.....!
- Vegeta: (as if trying to deter Goku) No, no, no!
- Goku: FOUR!
- Vegeta: No, no, no, no, no nonononononono....! (The Kamehameha overpowers Vegeta's Galick Gun and hits him, sending him into the sky) FUUUUUUUUUUUU-- (Disappears in the sky)
- Vegeta: (Throws the artificial moon into the air) Now watch, Kakarot... as your life becomes inconsequential... (Jumbo-sized tv shows camera moving straight up while focused on Vegeta from the feet up)... as I reveal my giant monkey... (Camera stops in front of Vegeta's crotch; all of the viewers gasp in fear)... form.
- (Camera moves quickly up to Vegeta's face; everyone watching sighs with relief)
- Viewer: Thank god, I thought he meant penis!
- Krillin: (Holding the spirit bomb, and feeling the energy of every living person on Earth inside him) Wow... such power... from every living being on the planet... I can feel it all surging inside of me... every man, woman, and child... this... is Planet Earth's very essence... BOOYAH! MOTHER F**KER! (Throws the spirit bomb at Vegeta)
- Vegeta: (Detects the spirit bomb hurtling towards him) What? What the hell is--?
- Krillin: ENJOY YOUR STAY IN HELL!
- (Vegeta jumps to dodge the spirit bomb)
- Krillin: (Pauses, and curses angrily)
- (Gohan sees the spirit bomb headed right towards him)
- Goku: (Speaking telepathically to Gohan) Gohan? Listen... you have to bounce it back at Vegeta...
- Gohan: But, are you sure? I don't think energy works like that.
- Goku: Don't worry, Gohan... you can do it... you're a good guy.
- Gohan: (Building up confidence) Oh, okay, if you believe in me... then I'll--(Stretches his hands out)
- Goku: ... or it'll kill you.
- Gohan: (Alarmed) WHAT?! (The spirit bomb bounces off Gohan's hands with the signature boing sound from the classic Sonic games)
- Vegeta: (Feeling triumphant) There's nothing left now... your last hope, and you missed. (The spirit bomb moves closer to him) You're all defeated and there isn't a damn thing you can... what smells like deer? (Sees the spirit bomb closing in on him) AAAAAAH! (The spirit bomb hits him, exploding with a bright light) CURSE MY HUBRIS!
- (Gohan has turned into a giant ape, but is not in control of himself, and is just smashing every thing in sight)
- Goku: (Speaking to Gohan telepathically again) Gohan... this is daddy... I know you're angry right now, but you have to focus your anger.... Re-remember Icarus?
- (Gohan remembers seeing Icarus singing playfully and happily, until he is killed in an explosion)
- Goku: (Pointing at Vegeta) He did it.
- (Gohan roars angrily)
- Vegeta: (Outraged) Oh that's bullsh*t! (Barely dodges a boulder Gohan tried to crush him with) I haven't killed a damn thing since I got to this god-forsaken planet... not for lack of trying, mind you.
- (Vegeta, beaten and broken, has escaped in his space pod)
- Vegeta: (Weakly) They've broken my body... I've failed... in my mission to find the Dragon Balls... I even lost my tail... but at least... it can't get any worse... from here...
- (His space pod continues flying through space)
- Ghostly voice: Vegeeeeeeetaaaaaa... Vegeeeeeeetaaaaaaa...
- Vegeta: Wha... what?
- Ghost Nappa: (Appears in front of Vegeta) I'm haunting you.
- Vegeta: NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- In Part 1, there's a flashback to episode 4 when Piccolo destroys the moon. In the episode, Piccolo shouts, "Stop mocking me!" but in the flashback, he just shouts, "Mooooooon!"
- Krillin Owned Count: 9 - Part 2: Krillin is pummeled into the ground by Vegeta.
- Krillin Owned Count: 10 - Part 3: Vegeta bitch slaps Krillin down for trying to destroy him with the Spirit Bomb.