|Vam qan Namek|
- MasakoX - Gohan
- Lanipator - Vegeta, Krillin, Piccolo
- KaiserNeko - Zarbon, Namekian children
- Takahata101 - Dende, Guru
- LittleKuriboh - Frieza
- Hbi2k - Nail
- Antfish - Namekian Villager 1 & 2
- Megami33 - Bulma
- GanXingba - Tien Shinhan
- Vegeta3986 - Yamcha
- Cha-La-Head-Cha-La by Kageyama Hironobu
- Kenji Yamamoto - A Power That Cannot Be Defied
- Kenji Yamamoto - The Formidabel Warrior, The Saiyan
- Pro Scores
- Metroid Prime 2: Echoes - Title Screen
- The alternate pronunciation of "Kaio-ken" in many English dubs
- The infamous Big Green dub.
- Pinky and the Brain. Vegeta says some of Pinky's verbal tics when he is headbutted by Zarbon.
- Frieza and Zarbon refer to Cui as "Kiwi," which is actually what his name is based on.
- The full length of this episode exceeds Youtube's time limit (or what was the time limit when it was uploaded). The full version can be seen at teamfourstar.com
- The Namekian language (in the Team Four Star universe) is based on the fictional Klingon language from Star Trek. The episode's title translates to "This Old Namek".
- (Zarbon starts having a flashback)
- Freeza: You know, Zarbon, I'm starting to think my people don't understand what I pay them for.
- Zarbon: You don't pay us.
- Freeza: Allow them to live for. I mean first we lose...what was his name?
- Zarbon: Kiwi?
- Freeza: Kiwi. Then we lose all of our scouters. And now Dodoria's dead. I'm sorry, but if this sh*t goes any farther south, we're going to hit Space Mexico.
- Zarbon: What would you want me to do, Lord Freeza?
- Freeza: Well, what I want you to do is pull up your frilly stockings, tighten your thong, and stop being such a--
- (snaps out of flashback)
- Vegeta: Pansy!
- Zarbon: What?
- (Zarbon and Vegeta collide)
- Zarbon: Vegeta! How dare you ram into me while I'm thinking about Lord Freeza and my thong!
- Vegeta: Yeah, just going to ignore that one entirely.
- Nail: What is it Lord Guru?
- Guru: I have a bitch of an itch on my left ass cheek. (Sees Krillin). Nail, there is an albino Namekian standing behind you. Kill it like the rest.
- Krillin: Uh, actually sir, I'm from Earth.
- Guru: Kill it like the rest.
- Krillin: Ahh!
- Nail: Uh, actually sir, I think he has business here about those people attacking our planet.
- Krillin: Yeah. We came here looking for help. And I see you have a Dragon Ball up there. Well we're gonna make sure that they don't steal it.
- Guru: And how is that?
- Krillin: I'm gonna take it.
- Nail: Learn your place, Earthling. You have some nerve demanding a Dragon Ball from--
- Guru: Here, take it. (hands Dragon Ball to Krillin)
- Nail: I...what?
- Guru: Just don't steal the TV.
- Nail: Sir, we...we don't have a television.
- Guru: Nail, gather the rest of the Dragon Balls and wish for a plasma TV.
- Nail: Lord Guru, that would be a grievous misuse of their powers.
- Guru: I'm about to misuse my hand upside your head!