- MasakoX - Gohan
- Lanipator - Vegeta, Krillin
- Takahata101 - Super Kami Guru, Dende
- LittleKuriboh - Frieza
- KaiserNeko - Burter, Commercial announcer
- GanXingba - Jeice, Recoome
- Antfish - Ginyu
- Hbi2k - Nail
- hundreds of dedicated fans as the audience
- You Yamazaki - Sanjou!! Ginyu Tokusentai!!
- Megas XLR - Harsh Life (2)
- Doom - Evil Horde - Hangarmageddon (Best version of E1M1)
- Rick Derringer - I am a Real American
- Kenji Yamamoto - Yushi no Gaisen
- English Dragonball GT Intro
- Hulk Hogan
- Spacey's is a parody of Sonic (the restaurant)
- Recoome reads the disclaimer for this episode.
- Krillin Owned Count: 12 - Recoome hits Krillin with a Recoome Kick.
- (at the beginning of the episode, Recoome begins his monologue of trash-talking)
- Recoome: Hit... Recoome's music! (his theme, Hangarmageddon, starts playing) Vegeta, you think that just because you're the Prince of all Saiyans you're the best there is at what you do. But let Recoome tell you something brother: you ain't no Wolverine, and you ain't got what it takes to step up to a five-ton-champion!
- Vegeta: Champion of what!?
- Jeice: This fight right here is gonna be a bloomin’ slobberknocker it is.
- Burter: (agreeing with Jeice) You can just feel the intensity!
- Vegeta: Who are you talking to?
- Burter: The audience!
- Jeice: We're doing commentary mate.
- (Recoome continues his trash-talking to Vegeta)
- Recoome: You see Vegeta, you sit here and brag about how the Saiyans are the mightiest warrior in all the universe. How they're the most ruthless; well look at where they are now: DEAD! You talk about your legends, and your warrior race, and your pride, but that doesn't mean a damn thing to this man! Because the name's Recoome, and it rhymes with doom, and you're gonna be hurting... all... too... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!
- (Recoome has finished his barrage of trash-talking)
- Vegeta: Wrestling's fake. (the audience, hearing this, starts booing, with a slight embrance of "you su-diddly-uck") Oh go to hell all of you, and if it means getting this damn thing over with, then I'm just having to go kill your ass! Now hit my music. (Dragon Ball GT English opening theme starts playing) Oh to fuck with this... (Vegeta hits Recoome) SUCK IT JABRONI!!!! Well... everything went better than expected.
- (Krillin is on the ground, paralyzed from Recoome's Recoome Kick)
- Gohan: Krillin!
- Krillin: (delirious) Hello, Gohan, have you done your homework? 'cus if you don't, Chi-Chi will kick my ass...
- Gohan: ...a-are you okay?!
- Krillin: Yeah. Seems he threw my nervous system out of whack there. Can't quite feel the pain... (pause) There it is... (moans meekly)
- Guru: Nail! Our visitors from Earth require your assistance. You must go help them.
- Nail: Lord Guru, that would leave you totally unguarded.
- Guru: No. I would have Dende.
- Dende: Please don't leave me alone with him.
- Guru: He is the third strongest of our kind.
- Nail: Lord Guru, there are only three of us left.
- Guru: Dende, how does it feel to be the bronze medal?
- Dende: Like everyone I know and love is dead.
- Guru: (singing) Every party needs a pooper, that's why they invited you. Party pooper! Party pooperrrrr!
- Nail: Lord Guru--
- Guru: Why are you still here?!
- Ginyu: And one more makes seven.
- Frieza: Ah, Ginyu! I should have called you from the beginning.
- Ginyu: Thank you sir. Now in celebration, I shall commence the "Dance of Joy"!
- Frieza: Oh no no, that won't be necessary.
- Ginyu: It is entirely necessary!
- Frieza: Uh no, really, you don't have to--
- Ginyu: Actually I do. I'm contractually obligated under your Father to dance the "Dance of Joy" post every successful mission.
- Frieza: Uh, proceed. (Captain Ginyu starts dancing)
- Ginyu: And that ends the "Dance of Joy".
- Frieza: Uh, thank God. Now let's wish me some immortality.
- Ginyu: Not quite yet, Lord Frieza. Lastly, I must complete the "Daddy's Little Princess Dance"!
- Frieza: My Father would command no such thing!
- Ginyu: You are correct Lord Frieza.
- Frieza: Very well--
- Ginyu: It was your brother. (Frieza lets out a frustrated yell.)
- Ginyu: All Done.
- Frieza: All right, so you're done with all your dances?
- Ginyu: Yes sir!
- Frieza: We can wish for my immortality now?
- Ginyu: Of course!
- Frieza: Fantastic. Now, Dragon Balls! Grant my Wish! Make me, Lord Frieza, immortal! (Frieza waits but nothing happens)
- Ginyu: Umm, I don't think it worked.
- Frieza: But--but why not? Those Village Elders explicitly told me there were only seven balls that I need merely to bring them together to grant my wish! So what the hell!?
- Ginyu: Perhaps there's a password.
- Frieza: A password? But I killed them all. There's no one left to tell me! I've lost my wish!
- Ginyu: Might I suggest the Dance of Cheering You Up?
- Frieza: (sigh) Proceed.