|The Good, the Bad, and the Purple|
- MasakoX - Goku, Gohan
- Lanipator - Vegeta, Krillin
- Takahata101 - Super Kami Guru, Dende
- LittleKuriboh - Frieza
- GanXingba - Jeice
- Antfish - Ginyu
- Hbi2k - Nail
- Megami33 - Bulma
- SaiyaJedi - Japanese Announcer
- You Yamazaki - Sanjou!! Ginyu Tokusentai!!
- Shunsuke Kikuchi - Akai Ribbon
- PrinceRoy and Ain Soph Aur - Crabplosion
- Kenji Yamamoto - Courage Fills The Heart
- Shunsuki Kikuchi - Kyoufu no Ginyu Tokusentai
- The title is a reference to The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Dragon Ball Z: Lord Slug
- Jeice reads the disclaimer for this episode.
- Frieza: (Thinking to himself) So for the 1st Century I'll go easy on them, lure them into a false sense of security. And then when they think I'm not so bad, BAM! I'll go full tyrant on them in the 2nd Century. After that I'll disappear for a millennium and make them wonder if I ever existed to begin with. Just to come back and kill them all. (Dende flies by) Good Afternoon.
- Dende: It's Morning! (In Namekian) Douche.
- Frieza: Cute Kid. Seems familiar.
- Nail: What do you want?
- Frieza: Ah, good sir. I suppose you could say I'm looking for technical support.
- Guru: Naaaiiilll, do we have a visitor?
- Nail: Yes, sir.
- Guru: NAAAIIILLL, take his coat.
- Frieza: I don't have a coat.
- Nail: He doesn't have a coat, sir. And I believe this is the man who basically killed our entire race.
- Guru: Nail, don't take his coat.
- Frieza: You see, I recently aquired what you people refer to as "Dragon Balls", but I'm having trouble getting them to do what I want.
- Nail: Did you try working the shaft?
- Frieza: Classy.
- Guru: Nail, what does he want?
- Nail: He's asking how to use the Dragon Balls.
- Guru: Did you tell him to work the shaft?
- Nail: Yes, Lord Guru.
- Guru: Good work, Nail.
- Frieza: I have the distinct impression you're going to be difficult.
- Nail: Well sir, if you're having a problem with our customer support, you can call 1-800-EATAD*CK.
- Guru: We don't even have those!
- Frieza: Ok this is getting ridiculous! What is that!? (Blasts a hole in Guru's home)
- Guru: Oh God! NATURAL LIGHT!
- Frieza: Good Lord! I was led to believe your species survived entirely on water! How is he so fat!?
- Ginyu: I've witnessed your abilities first-hand and I assure you that you're--
- (Goku uses the Kaio-Ken)
- Ginyu: 180,000....Huh.
- Jeice: Hey Cap'n, isn't your max power level only one hundred and--
- Ginyu: AHHHHHH! (dives into the water)
- Jeice: Yeah, 120,000. That's what I thought.
- Goku: Is he gonna be OK?
- Jeice: Oh, the cap'n? Yeah, he just does that sometimes.
- (Ginyu comes back out of the water)
- Ginyu: Alright, I'm back.
- Jeice: How you goin', Cap'n?
- Ginyu: How do you think?
- Jeice: Well, Cap'n if you're gettin' stressed, you could always...you know.
- Ginyu: Oh, Jeice! This is hardly the time or the place! Besides, I did it in the pod on the way here.
- Jeice: Uh, I meant switch bodies, sir.