- MasakoX - Goku, Gohan
- LittleKuriboh - Freeza
- KaiserNeko - King Kai, Burter
- Megami33 - Chiaotzu
- Takahata101 - Guldo
- Lanipator - Piccolo, Krillin, Goz, Mr. Popo
- Ganxingba - Recoome, Jeice, Tenshinhan
- Faulerro - Yamcha
- Neil Patrick Harris as The Spirit Bomb
- The "Mena Mena" song from the Muppets
- Krillin reads the disclaimer for this episode.
- This is the first episode that Yamcha talks since Vegeta3986 left.
- The conversation between Goku and Piccolo is almost identical to the one in episode 2, except they switch lines.
- Krillin Owned Count: 28 - Freeza kills Krillin by sending him into the sky and blowing him up.
- Popo's line at the very end, "Called it!" is a reference to his line in episode 11, "See you when you get back...except...this season...(looks at Krillin)...you!
- If one thinks about it, the fact that "Gods" attack did not harm Frieza makes sense, as the Dragon Ball Z equivalent is Kami, who would be unable to harm Frieza due to the differences in their power.
- Goku: No! I can't lose! I have to beat you! You're evil, and you have to be stopped!
- Freeza: Oh, come now! If I'm really as evil you say I am, then let God strike me down where I stand!
- (Lighting strikes Freeza)
- Freeza: Ha! Nice try, jackass! Next time, give it your A-game! Anyway back to-- (Looks at Goku stretching his hands high in the air) What are you doing?
- Goku: (Thinking to himself) Have to use the Spirit Bomb! It's my only chance!
- Freeza: Seriously what...what is this all about? Are you trying to telling me you once caught a fish that big?
- Goku: I'm just...stretching.
- Freeza: In the middle of a fight?
- Goku: Yes!
- (As Goku is charging the Spirit Bomb)
- Piccolo: What's going on? He's just standing there with his hands up.
- Krillin: (thinking to himself) Wait a second....(extremely loudly) HE'S USING THE SPIRIT BOMB!
- Freeza: The spirit what's it now?
- Goku: (thinking) Oh no!
- Piccolo: Would you stop screaming--?
- Krillin: THE SPIRIT BOMB IS THE ONLY THING THAT CAN KILL FREEZA!
- Piccolo: SHUT UP!
- Krillin: TOO SCARED!
- Piccolo: DAMMIT!
- Freeza: What is that fool yammering on about?
- Goku: He's talking about...ghosts.
- Freeza: Ghosts.
- Goku: Yeah you know spirits...ghosts.
- Freeza: What do ghost have to do with this?
- Goku: Everything.
- Freeza: That's stupid, you're stupid, stop being stupid!
- Goku: Or, maybe I'm just being rhetorical.
- Freeza: No! No you're not! God, it's like you just use words you hear randomly to try and sound smarter!
- Goku: Heh, well now you're just acting transcendent!
- (Freeza kicks Goku in anger)
- Freeza: There you are again! Throwing your hands up in the air like you just don't care. CARE, DAMMIT!
- Goku: You'll need to distract him while I charge up my attack!
- Piccolo: Well that's not so ba-
- Goku: (interrupts) For five minutes. And seeing how he was beating me earlier... ah I'm sure you'll be fine.
- Piccolo: (shocked) ...Did you just hold a grudge??
- Goku: Can't talk, too busy charging.
- Freeza: (thinking while being blasted by the Spirit Bomb) If I had any single regret for the countless horrific events that have transpired in my wake... it's that I'm dying.
- Krillin: (examines unconcious Piccolo) Whoa, for a moment there I thought that was gonna be me.
- Freeza: (to Krillin) Ohoho, you're next!
- Krillin: Wait, what did I do to you?
- Freeza: Remember my tail!?
- Krillin: Can't you take a joke? (Freeza stares at Krillin, Krillin smiles and while being lifted in the sky) AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH-! (Explodes as Goku and Gohan watch the remains falls from the sky)
- (cut to Mr Popo at the lookout on Earth while camera is zooming in on his face with dramatic music playing and stops; Mr. Popo was right to foreshadow Krillin's demise)
- Mr. Popo: Called it!