|Dr. Gero or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Androids|
- Megami33 - Bulma
- KaiserNeko - Trunks, Yajirobe
- Lanipator - Vegeta, Krillin, Piccolo
- MasakoX - Gohan, Goku
- GeneralIvan - Dr. Gero
- Ganxingba - Tenshinhan, Android 17
- Shudo Ranmaru - Android 18
- The episode's title is a reference to the movie Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb.
- Android 20/Dr. Gero reads the disclaimer for this episode.
- Krillin owned count: 30 - Dr. Gero throws Krillin into a rock, beats him up and leaves him on the ground
- Piccolo: Oh yeah, by the way, that kid's your son. No harm telling you now. Damage already done.
- Bulma: Oh wow, he grows up to be a cutie. And...oh my god I solicited my son for sex.
- Krillin: (laughs)
- Bulma: Why didn't you tell me?
- Krillin: Because it's hilarious.
- Piccolo: You just learned about it.
- Krillin: And it is hilarious.
- Dr. Gero: I lost Android 19 and my a--
- Android 18: Wait a sec, you built another android?
- Android 17: Wait wait wait, was it that fat clown thing? I thought that was a joke.
- Android 18: Well, clearly it was. It's dead.
- Dr. Gero: And so are we if you don't--
- Android 17: Whoa, slow down. Are you an android? Holy shit, you're an android. How did you even do that?
- Dr. Gero: I took my brain out and put it into this body.
- Android 18: How?
- Dr. Gero: I...huh....How did I do that?
- Android 18: Oh, what's this? Your secret project?
- Dr. Gero: No, he's in the base--I MEAN YES! Very secret. Don't touch!
- Android 18: Wait a second. Did you build a ginger android? Man, there's a soulless machine joke there, but that's beneath me.
- Trunks: Wait, what?
- Vegeta: So I'm pretty sure that's 3 androids you've missed. Do I hear 4?
- Trunks: (thinking) No no no no no!
- Dr. Gero: Do not activate Android 16. He's not properly programmed!
- Android 17: Oh, and how many of us are? (southern trucker accent) Howdy, folks. I'm Android 13. Look at mah trucker hat.
- Dr. Gero: I was going through a phase.