|It's Been A Year If It's Been A Day|
- MasakoX – Goku, Gohan
- Stephan Krosecz - Reporter 01
- Lanipator – Krillin, Vegeta, Piccolo, Popo
- Takahata101 – Cell
- KaiserNeko – Trunks, Korin, Yajirobe
- Ganxingba - Tenshinhan
- Megami33 - Bulma
- Remix – Android 16, Kami
- Hbi2k - Dr. Brief, Nail
- Hnilmik - Chichi
Additional art and animation by Edit
- Christopher Niosi
- Zach Manley
Additional Music Composer Edit
- Goku reads the disclaimer for this episode.
- Vegeta: Watch it, Namekian. Unless you wanna go right now. And I think we both know how our last fight went.
- Piccolo: And I think we don't, because we've never fought.
- Vegeta: I--wait...really? But then how did you--
- Piccolo: Your dumbass friend.
- Vegeta: Riiiiiight. Wow, we've never actually fought. That's so weird. (Turns to Popo) Isn't that weird, black man?
- Mr. Popo: Yeah, almost as weird as what's gonna happen if you call me that again.
- Android 16: Another reason I want to kill Son Goku? He is so orange. It's like, come on, there are other colors. Am I right?
- Bulma: (ignoring 16) So we'll have to machine the skull ourselves.
- Android 16: Another reason to kill Son Goku, you ask? His stupid face. Have you seen it?
- Bulma: Yep.
- Android 16: That's a face even a mother could kill.
- Goku: (putting on his gi) Ah, good old orange. Really brings out my stupid face.
- Cell: (talking to a Hetap representative) Alright then, it's officially the Cell Games presented by Hetap.
- Goku: I'd kill for a Hetap.
- Cell: (surprised) Whoa, Jesus!
- Goku: No, actually. It's Goku.