|Nappa's Best Day Ever|
- MasakoX - Goku, Gohan, Roshi
- Lanipator - Piccolo, Vegeta, Krillin, Saibamen, Aquaman
- Takahata101 - Nappa
- Megami33 - Chaotzu, Bulma
- Vegeta3986 - Raditz, Oolong
- Ganxingba - Tenshinhan
- Hbi2k - Reporter 1/"Mr. Kent", Reporter 2
- KaiserNeko - Saibamen
- Cheeseman - Reporter 2/Jimmy
- Antfish - Fighter Pilots
- Fighting and Fanfare by Nobuo Uematsu
- Peewee's Pocket Circus
- Adagio of Life and Death II by Joe Hisaishi
- Cha-La-Head-Cha-La by Hironobu Kageyama
- Chaotzu is continued to be referred to as a Pokemon by Nappa.
- Piccolo and Krillin use Kage Bushin no Jutsu from Naruto.
- Final Fantasy 7
- Ivan Pavlov
- TeamFourStar made a poster for this episode, called Nappa's Best Day Ever.
- Krillin Owned Count: 5, 6, & 7 - Krillin's Kage Bushin no Jutsu against Nappa fails, and all three multi-forms are thrown into the ground.
- (After Krillin has killed 3 Saibamen)
- Vegeta: Congratulations, you've just destroyed the equivalent of 3 Raditz.
- Krillin: That's right. What now, you son of a bi--
- Vegeta: Nappa here is worth 5 Raditz.
- Krillin: I...What?
- Vegeta: And I am worth 15 Raditz.
- Krillin: (disappointed) I...oh.
- Nappa: Aw, come on. Don't get so down on yourself. At least you've proven that your Raditz is still stronger than our Raditz.
- Raditz: I. Hate. All of you!
- (Nappa still stands even after taking Tien's Kikoho at full force)
- Nappa: Aha! Pointless.
- Krillin: (Scared to death) We're gonna die, aren't we?
- Nappa: Yep.
- (Nappa charges; Piccolo, Krillin, and Gohan, seeing the futility of fighting any longer, stand frozen in fear; suddenly, Nappa stops with a loud tire screech and looks at Vegeta)
- Nappa: Vegeta!
- Vegeta: (Annoyed) What?!
- Nappa: (Astonished) ...I can fly.
- Vegeta: (Angrily) Wha... uh... (Growls angrily, and then sighs, controlling his temper) Yes, Nappa. Yes you can.