|Episode of Bardock Abridged|
- LittleKuriboh - Narrator, Freeza
- Takahata101 - Bardock
- KaiserNeko - Zarbon, Pineapple, Papaya
- Antfish - Dodoria, Raisin
- Lanipator - Dr. Dray, Twopock, Aice Qube, Rizza, misc. primitive Saiyans, Piccolo
- ThroneofCipher - Toobi
- Omni Advantageous - Kyabira
- GanXingBa - Chilled
- MasakoX - Gohan, Goku
- John Williams - Destruction of Krypton
- Richard O'Brien - Time Warp (Rocky Horror Picture Show)
- Kenji Yamamoto - Yokan
- Immediate Music - Murder Bath Scene
- Kenji Yamamoto - Destiny
- Kenji Yamamoto - The Formidable Warrior, The Saiyan
- Ted Geisel - Welcome Christmas
- Pfeifer Broz. - Hail to Evil
- Immediate Music - Guilty as Charged
- Kenji Yamamoto - Kami no Sasoi
- Dick Walter - Summertime Outing
- Immediate Music - The Menacing Silence
- Immediate Music - Maximum Impact
- Immediate Music - Bad Idea
- Ludwig van Beethoven - Symphony No. 9 (Op. 125)
- Otto Sieben - Sad Espressivo
- Immediate Music - Uncommon Hero
- Huey Lewis and the News - Back in Time
- The citizens of planet Plant all sound like Kermit the Frog
- Dr. Dre
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- Ice Cube
- Chris Brown
- This episode explains why Frieza's men are named after fruits and why Captain Ginyu is required to dance the Dance of Joy after every successful mission.
- It is also revealed that Frieza's race lives on a planet known as the Frost Planet.
- (Bardock wakes up in a bed)
- Bardock: Am I in a bed? Does Hell have beds? You'd think they'd have beds of spikes...or spiders...or spikey spiders...spikers.
- Tupac: Here you are, violent savior. I have brought you more food that you detest.
- Bardock: Seriously, kid, if you don't start bringing me meat, I am literally gonna shit bricks.
- (Tupac places a rock next to Bardock.)
- Bardock: That is a rock!
- Bardock: (Muffled due to his face being shoved into the ground) Frieza!...Frieza!...Frieza!
- Chilled: I don't know who this Frieza is, but he sounds like a classy lady.