|Welcome to the [Working Title]|
|Season 1, Episode 10 and 11|
|Written & Mixed by||CardboardLawyer|
Welcome to the Goofy Understanding of Macro Pantology
Welcome to Suicide Island
Bonus episode (uploaded May 14, 2010): Welcome to the NHK 10 and 11 by George dot wmv.jpg
Main Article Edit
CardboardLawyer's Episode Description Edit
"This episode is currently accepted as canon within the Legend of Zelda timeline. That is not a lie. I would never lie to you. I love you. What? You no longer feel for me? Well that is a shame. Better to have love and lost then to have never loved at all. Who am I kidding? Who will ever love me, I am just a video description. What did you call me? A crotch bar? I find that offensive... but true. Like all stereotypes. Beep boop.
WARNING: THIS EPISODE CONTAINS COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF THESE PEOPLE PRETENDING TO BE THESE PEOPLE:"
- CardboardLawyer - Satou, extras
- Flyingbandicoot - Misaki
- ShamanStick - Yamazaki
- Xaiyuchan - Hitomi
- SamTheGreek - the Cat
- Gogenks - the Boyfriend Guy
- Adamwestslapdog - ENDER
- Brentalfloss's lips - Yamazaki's lips from 0:08-0:10
- David Bowie - Goblin King, Jareth
- The transition from the 1960's Batman is used during the stalking sequence...until Yamazaki actually says "quick, to the Batcave!"
- "Smells like conspiricy"
- Satou: "In killing it I will be killing myself!"
- Yamazaki: "That's not how transitive properties work!"
- Satou: "If I die, I'm taking gravity with me!!"
- Yamazaki: ”Issac Newton says ‘Fuck you’! Where’s your messiah now!?”
Misaki's interesting version of world history
- "The evil Ottomon empire in association with Ghengis Khangeskan had fallen to his mighty Watergate cannon, assuring all that the only thing we have to fear was, in fact, dinosaurs"