|Everybody Hates Mako|
|Season 1, Episode 6|
|Air date|| August 7, 2006 (YouTube)|
June 21, 2013 (Dailymotion)
This episode opens with, and introduces, Mako Tsunami. After Yugi and gang have a short conversation with him, the intro plays, and we see Mokuba escaping from his high tower. After we learn some kid is getting banished from Duelist Kingdom after having his star chips stolen, Yugi and the gang run into Mokuba, dueling him for a short while until Mokuba gives up and returns the chips. Next, we see Kaiba developing his new dueling technology. After Kaiba narrowly escapes from some "armed" henchmen, they steal his deck. Back at Duelist Kingdom, Yugi and the gang encounter "Kaiba's ghost"
- (Title) This one is a reference to the TV series "Everybody Hates Chris ".
- (00:00) This is a reference to a Yu-Gi-Oh promotional video in which Yami states he would never smoke Marijuana.
- (01:27) The Mission Impossible theme plays during Mokuba's escape.
- (02:07) "Oh the humanity!" is a famous quote by newscaster Herbert Morrison stated during the Hindenburg zeppelin disaster .
- (02:19) "Rock the Boat " by Hues Corporation is a popular 1974 song; it also plays during the end card.
- (04:59) The music used during the "Time passes..." card is "Think! ", also known as the Final Jeopardy! theme.
- (Credits) The ending is a slightly edited scene from Season 2, Episode 19 of the original Yu-Gi-Oh! series. Bakura says, "I don't care", only once in the original version.