|Season 1, Episode 1|
Yu Yu Hakusho Abridged Episode 2
Music Track Edit
Karate - Tenacious D.
Bad Day - Daniel Powter
Black Horse and The Cherry Tree - KT Tunstall
Another Irish Drinking Song - DaVinci's Notebook
- 0:32. A background character uses the phrase "In America", a phrase used in Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged.
- 1:27 Refers to Cartoon Network dropping the show before it could finish.
- 1:42 "I bent my Wookie" is from an episode of the Simpsons. The boy who said this has a voice modeled after Ralph Wigham from the Simpsons.
- 3:06 Kuabara's voice is supposed to sound like Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z. Vegeta was defeated by Goku. One side note: a year later, Lanipator will voice Vegeta in TeamFourStar's Dragon Ball Z Abridged.
- 4:08. Mentions LittleKuriboh
- 4:40 Refers to how fast a video on YouTube can become popular.
- 5:49 . Uses the catch phrase of Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story.