|Zatch Bell: The Abridged Series|
Dec 22 2007 - Mar 30, 2011
Kiyo's father sends him a violent, dress-wearing electric boy named Zatch Bell as a birthday present. Zatch is actually a being called a 'Mamodo' and together he and Kiyo use violence and a magical spell book to solve all of their problems.
Zatch Bell: The Abridged Series is written, edited, and voiced by Borinyukami, with credits to Whiteash001 & Megami33 for inspiration, credits to Mastren01 for help with editing quality, and credit to Peothra and Fluffy for general advice with the series. From episode 7 onward, miscellaneous credits are also given to Cheesemanjoe, Takahata101, Khenpoe, KaiserNeko and Zeromaster.
Part 1 of a Zatch Bell: The Abridged Movie was released, but was never followed by a Part 2. The movie project was produced under the Council of Boosh and Goodies and edited by Borinyukami, Khenpoe and KaiserNeko, with Megami33 voicing a character in Part 1 and Zeromaster, Cheesemanjoe, Takahata101, Khenpoe, and KaiserNeko to voice characters in the unreleased parts.
Episodes typically run about 4 to 5 minutes in length, achieved by cutting almost all of the fight scenes.
Aside from a few guests, all voice acting is done by Borinyukami
- Peothra - ??? (ep. 9)
- Nowacking - Kolulu (ep. 9), vocals on gag opening (ep. 9)
- Desimaemae - Lori (ep. 9)
- Zeromaster - Aido (ep. 10)
|Episode 1||Dec 22, 2007|
|Episode 2||Dec 30, 2007|
|Episode 3||Jan 7, 2008|
|Episode 4||Jan 13, 2008|
|Episode 5||Jan 29, 2008|
|Episode 6||Feb 16, 2008|
|Episode 7||Apr 21, 2008|
|Episode 8||May 20, 2008|
|Episode 9||Dec 24, 2009|
|Episode 10||Mar 30, 2011|
- Kyo's last birthday present was a serial killer named Jeffry, who lives in the basement.
- Zatch has a deer-humping fetish
- Suzie believes that she's Kyo's girlfriend, but actually he hates and tries to avoid her or "forget" to rescue her.
- 2 dollars
- "Memoirs of a Bank Robber"
- Suzie's Mamodo is the T-Rex from Jurassic park. It's name is Fluffy.
- Megumi sings in heavy metal vocals